07 juni 2009

Tune of the Moment

I would definitely have to say;

Monk & Neagle - Beautiful You!

Their mix of happy-start-of-spring music, combination of voices and brilliant lyric makes this song catchy, though original!
The song seems to be a love song to God.

Every ocean, every sea
Every morning’s a symphony
Every drop of rain, every waterfall
All the stars in the sky are so beautiful
Every breath I breathe, every beat of my heart
I feel so alive ‘cause of who You are
Every day I rise, every time I sing
I’m reminded of Your great love for me
You’re beautiful, so beautiful


Just visit a deserted beach, sit in the sand, listen to the waves crashing into the shore, look up at the sky... and You'll feel like the piece of lyric above.

When I googled them to find out more about these two guys, I found out they quit! Mr Neagle is spending time at home with his wife and kid. Trent Monk is flying solo... Too bad, cause they do sound great together!
Hopefully Monk's soloproject'll sound just as good!

Since they quit, and I'd like you to share in this tune of the moment...
Check out the Song!

1 opmerking:

  1. Kippenvel! Meteen op mijn mp3-speler gezet om morgen in de auto keihard aan te zetten :) Thanks!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen